The below items are things you should look for when reviewing your online proof:
- Check spelling and grammar
- Images/Logos are correct in size and placement
- Are all your uploaded images/design elements included in your PDF proof?
- Are you using the correct typeface, size, and color?
- Has someone else other than yourself proofread your copy?
Please note that our proofs are provided with a “PROOF” watermark. Please confirm prior to uploading artwork that all assets have a resolution of at least 300dpi, have been setup or converted to CMYK, and bleeds are in place where needed.