Terms & Conditions
By placing an order, you are forming a legally binding contract with GivingMail for products and services, and you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
GivingMail reserves the right to update our Terms and Conditions without notice.
The fees for GivingMail products and services, which include the cost of processing, printing, shipping and/or mailing, and any other charges applicable, are due and payable together with the submission of an order. GivingMail requires pre-payment on all orders. All mailing services and postage related fees must be prepaid.
Any amount due to GivingMail, which is not paid, may result in non-delivery of the order, and interest charges as allowed by law. Customers are responsible for all related collection costs, legal fees and interest. All returned funds will be charged a fee of $35.
Color Reproduction & Quality
GivingMail will meet print industry standards regarding color and quality. The accuracy of each color reproduction is guaranteed to be within 90% of the proof approved. GivingMail accepts no responsibility whatsoever for color variations between submitted images and the actual artwork or product they represent because of the limitations in printing.
Clients must provide print ready files suited to the digital printing process. GivingMail is not liable for poor quality reproduction due to low resolution images provided by the client. Clients are 100% responsible for all text and layouts. Furthermore, GivingMail is not responsible for errors and omissions in artwork, either supplied by the client or edited by GivingMail, and approved by the client.
Clients must provide full color printing images in CMYK format. GivingMail is not responsible for the color shift that occurs in conversions from RGB to CMYK color modes.
File Setup Errors
GivingMail will contact the client (by e-mail or by phone) if errors are detected in supplied files. The client will be alerted to the issue and given the following choices:
- Resubmit a corrected file.
- Request an estimate for GivingMail to correct your files. This action will require additional payment before your order will proceed.
Soft & Hard Proofs
A link to a PDF soft proof is provided in the ordering process and required to be marked APPROVED prior to order submission, if indeed the soft proof is approved. The client can view it on screen or download and print. The soft proof represents only the design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement; it is not meant for reviewing color accuracy or density. GivingMail cannot guarantee color quality unless a hard proof is ordered by contacting our customer service team.
It is the responsibility of the client to make any desired changes during the proof process. If an error is found after proof approval and order submission, the client may contact customer service their options may be one of the below:
- Order is already in production: Client will be responsible for covering the printing costs minus any postage fees. A can be issued with a discount code giving the end user a discount on their reorder
- Order has not been released: Cancel the order and ask the client to re-submit via the online ordering system.
- Order has already mailed/shipped: Depending on the circumstances, refunds can be issued, but client will be 100% responsible for any and all postage related fees for said order.
Mailing list(s), while in GivingMail's control, is/are the sole property of the client and shall be used only with the client's instructions. Once the piece is delivered to the USPS, GivingMail's responsibility ends. GivingMail is only responsible for the preparation and delivery of mailing pieces to the USPS. In no case is GivingMail liable for loss of business, incidental or consequential damages, or costs in excess of billing for services related to the specific job.
Issues with your order
Should you have an issue with your order, email help@GivingMail.com and provide the following information:
- Detailed description of the issue
- Attached photos if applicable
- Order Number
Order with issue may be issued a refund, but the below conditions may apply:
- If purchased with credit card, a 2.5% transaction fee may apply.
- If no work has been done, a full refund or credit will be issued up to 45 days from date of purchase.
- If the order has been printed and presented to the postal service (regardless of shipping status), no refund is available.
- If the order is older than 45 days at time the issue is brought to GivingMail, only store credit can be issued.
- Store credit can be honored up to 12 months (1 year) from original order date. After this time, it is not valid.
All claims regarding printed jobs must be submitted in writing for evaluation within ten days of receiving your product. Any claims submitted after this deadline will not be accepted.
All other adjustments or credits will be evaluated based on a job-by-job basis.
You agree to indemnify and hold GivingMail and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, violation of these Terms and Conditions, or other infringement by you, or any other user of your member name, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.